Cool Kid playlist

Welcome Friend.

Hello Friend.
Nice to see you again. :]

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fearless

if you know me you would know that i don't give up. I keep trying NO MATTER WHAT!.

but this time i really don't know what i did.
I have done all you have asked. Taken hits for the team. I take what you say and i apply it. I don't ignore you. I might not be the best goalie but i'm getting there. I'm TRYING!
The game we played Wakefield (our first win :) I told everyone I was starting because the other goalie wasn't at practice so she couldn't have started the game (which i really wanna find that rule) but when you called out the other goalie's name to start my heart sank. I had lost all hope.

i DIDN'T change my surgery date & ignore my doctors orders to be the bench warmer. I chose lax over beach week. What do i have to do to make you see that I WANT TO PLAY!!! give me the chance to show you what i got.

i'm not quitting. i never give up. i'm not going to start now.
all im asking is to start one game.
Quitting is not in my dictionary.

I have taken so many bruises from the team & yeah i say ouch cause they hurt but do i tell the other goalie to come in for me. HE- double hockey sticks. NO! i shake it off and have them shoot on me again. Even when i get hit right on the knee cap. (those things hurt) & the other goalie doesn't even have one bruise on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.