It's see you later.
yesterday was probably the hardest day for me in a while.
I had to say see you later to one of my brothers friends, Lance.
It's hard to say see you later to someone who has been a great friend to your brother & your family.
Lance was about to turn 40 in a month.
He loved to run. He could run forever if he wanted to.
He was the first high school student to be able to run cross country after his 19th birthday.
He was looked up by many little kids.
& it's sad to have him leave us but he his in a safer place.
He will be missed by everyone in Special Olympics. Lance's attitude was beyond words.
He was a leader.
I just want to decidate this post to all the people who have impacted my life in someway & who i have had to say see you later to.
Amanda Post. 5.17.09
Corey Summers 08.'07
Ross Lawrence 08.'08
Keith Urban 01. '08
Uncle Warren 3.25.10
Lance G. 4.18.10
I <3 you guys. I miss you so much.
It's not goodbye. I HATE goodbye.
See you later.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.