Lalalalalalalala.
*so many things to think about like college, sports, school, boys &&& PROM!
*I GOT INTO INDIANA UNIVERSITY OF PA!!! im so excited. it's ify if i can go because of the cost but im just happy i got in!! & i can play hockey!!! BALLIN'
*Senior year is AMAZING. I love my friends.
*I miss my friends at ashburn especially griffin. hahaha.
*Lacrosse. Oh lax. I'm the goalie. if you know me you can see all my battle scars. (as i call them..)
We WON our 2nd time this season. :] I played more than half the game but it was hot as crazy outside. 8-7.
*I miss my favorite guys. i miss the Sunday nights with them. they were the best.
well.....
peace for now. :]
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.