Cool Kid playlist

Welcome Friend.

Hello Friend.
Nice to see you again. :]

Monday, April 19, 2010

finding out who my real friends are.

When those situations come up that you don't know how to handle it. Who do you text?
I text people i know who could help me and won't make me mad at them.

These two people know who they are are.
Without them i think i would die.
Alex: just talking to him makes me happy. :) come june 25 or 26th he's teaching me how to play chess while i'm on bed rest. i love you alex.
Michelle: Wow where do i start. we've been friends since 2nd grade. we have been through so much together. [What's a discostick?] good memories to come. without her i don't know where the fun in my life would be. I miss her so much. come back to the park. :)

Thanks for being apart of my life guys. I love you guys so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.